What tools do you carry?

Started by Capt J-rod, August 05, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt J-rod

Hi guys, I'm new and did a search, but this may have already been discussed... What does everyone carry for tools while on the road? I carry an x wrench, a bottle jack, multi screw driver, needle nose, channel locks, 2 crescent wrenches, wire strippers, electrical tape, crimpers and connectors, utility knife, big beater screw driver, hammer, and some little misc nuts, bolts, zip ties etc... My cordless impact and some bits (socket for the levelers) also comes along. I also keep a box of mechanic's latex gloves and some rags. I mostly make sure I could do a wheel bearing and change a tire on the side of the road... Fuses are in there too. What am I not thinking of? I've towed my walleye boat all over the country, but camping has only come in to play for the last few years. Thanks!

Pinstriper

I have a One+ impact driver with the stab jack socket and 2 extra batteries that live in One+ LED lanterns, plus a charger. Gerber multi-tool, spare fuses, Gerber Axe, Gerber hatchet, Gerber machete, HFT crow bar,  whatever jack came with the tow vehicle. Vinyl gloves and clear safety glasses from HFT in the sewer kit along with lysol spray. One of those adapters that lets you fill the 1# propane cans from your 5 gallon cylinders, slip pliers, a few zip ties, paracord, and duck tape from the "go bag". Eleventeen flashlights.