Problem posting " for sale "

Started by GleamB, December 21, 2016, 03:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GleamB

I just spent the last half hour posting my trailer for sale, complete with selecting about 8 photos from my library. I first thought there was a problem as I chose the photos, because they would not " open ". I thought they would show up when I pressed the " preview " button.......NOTHING SHOWED UP!!?? I am obviously doing something wrong. HELP!! I've got a great trailer that I would like to find a new home for!

rideandfly

GleamB

We will check it out.

Thanks for your patience,
Bill

Paul

Hi Gleamb you can send me your picture by email (I will PM you my email) and I will check if I can post them for you
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

GleamB

Thanks
I actually was trying to post about 8 photos. There was a notice that I couldn't go over a certain kb?? but I have no way of knowing what is going on when I upload pictures from iPhoto. I just click and choose. Not too good with tech stuff. Thanks

GleamB

I just checked, and even the written part of my post didn't show in the "for sale" post??!!

Paul

Just sent you a PM with my email for the photos you can send me your text too I can help you posting it

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Pro
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

GleamB

I tried to create a post again, still having problems with uploading pictures. I tried to send the info, as requested. Now I realized I did not include the sale price of $24000 and could NOT edit my post!! Shouldn't be this difficult. I am going to miss the livinlite-owners forum, and it was hard to post pictures there, also.

Paul

Hi Gleamb I copied your text from the other forum and added the picture. I posted for you here http://aluminiumcamperforum.com/index.php/topic,217.msg1228.html#msg1228

Not sure what is the problem? When you attach the picture you don't see them when you do preview you only see them when you click on post. It's probably just a small thing that you do wrong because it was easy for me to post them  :)
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS