Hello from Ohio!

Started by gbpack, August 30, 2015, 09:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gbpack

Looking forward to checking out this forum.

rideandfly

Welcome from North Carolina!
Bill

Paul

Welcome Gbpack from Canada!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Johnc

PEIslander

Welcome from Prince Edward Island!
"Beer is proof that God loves us" - Ben Franklin

Merlin

Michigan

whitecastleman

Welcome from the Scenic City-- Chattanooga, TN

gbpack

Thank you! My husband and I are planning to order a CL 21 BHS on Wednesday. We are both retired and are pondering how to go about camping this winter. We haven't made any reservations because we don't have a camper yet. 😊 Anyone have experience camping in the Southern states in January and/or February without reservations?

rideandfly

We normally don't make reservations for weekdays after Labor Day can also find open sites during the weekend, too. Camping in Florida during the winter may require reservations.

What state/area will you be camping?  We enjoy camping @ Hunting Island State Park SC during October, November, and  December. We make reservations @ Hunting Island to get a site on the ocean front.
Bill

gbpack

We are still figuring things out. We were thinking of heading south and then west. Our son is in California so that could be an end point. I wasn't sure about reservations. We knew Florida is a hot winter camping state but we weren't sure about the other southern states. We would love to explore the Carolinas as well! Our big hold up is waiting on the camper we are planning to order soon.