Old forum Archive
This is where all the topics from the old forum that was shutdown are saved in a read-only forum. You can refer to it on this forum by using a link or copying the data over.
http://archive.aluminiumcamperforum.com/

Author Topic: 2017 Livin Lite Camplite 16 DBS For Sale Pennsylvania  (Read 262 times)

Rob Myers

• TV and RV:
      Toyota FJ Cruiser

• Camplight 16DBS
    • View Profile
2017 Livin Lite Camplite 16 DBS For Sale Pennsylvania
« on: August 19, 2020, 01:13:53 PM »
2017 Livin Lite 16DBS almost "new" travel trailer. We ordered this with Custom "orange" color, with all Aluminum cabinets, frame, and floor. Used only 9 times for short trips. Brand new condition.  Nearly every option possible, including power Awing/canopy, power jack,  outside hot/cold water hookup with hose, outside lighted speakers, upgraded pop-out windows,slide out  fold down sofa area, double axle, diamond plating on bottom side edges, and front.  Pass-through storage, double propane tanks with cover.  Kept under cover and no pets, non-smoking condition, new queen bed 3" topper for added comfort, not to mention Television, AM/FM/CD Radio, microwave, refrigerator, A/C, 2 deluxe exhaust ceiling fans, 2 burner stove top, shower/toilet, and plenty of storage cabinets. Smoke detector, CO2 detector fire extinguisher.  "Equal-i-zer" sway control Hitch system included.  $23,000 .    Located in Pennsylvania.
Sorry not all images are appearing, but click on links to see most pertinent images, email/questions please feel free to contact me.
** Tow Vehicle  2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is available too for those who might be interested,  see last picture link
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 01:47:37 PM by Rob Myers »

Jonathan

• TV and RV:
      2018 RAM 1500 4X4
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 Livin Lite Camplite 16 DBS For Sale Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 08:50:50 AM »
GLWS

mdurant16

• TV and RV:
      1997 Jeep Cherokee
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 Livin Lite Camplite 16 DBS For Sale Pennsylvania
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 10:56:23 AM »
Hi, Im very interested in purchasing your trailer for my family. 

I had a few question about this particular model though.
Aluminum and Composite: We have seen that some of the newer models that the frame and body are completely made of aluminum and composite (no plywood).  Is that true for this trailer?
Insulation: Do you have any information about howe well insulated this trailer is (R-value...)?
Heater - What heat source is there for the trailer?
Solar - Is this set up to accept solar?  What batterys) is included?
Let's talk more about it...