Old forum Archive
This is where all the topics from the old forum that was shutdown are saved in a read-only forum. You can refer to it on this forum by using a link or copying the data over.
http://archive.aluminiumcamperforum.com/

Author Topic: Bearcat Toyhauler Foldout Tent Bed Removal  (Read 290 times)

SWBF350

• Premium Member
    • TV and RV:
      '16 Ford F350 6.2L

• '15 Bearcat FK16
    • View Profile
Bearcat Toyhauler Foldout Tent Bed Removal
« on: April 19, 2020, 09:35:41 PM »
This has been posted before but the post is over 4 years old, plus I am asking for a bit more information on the process.

I have tried everything on trying to get the mold spots off of the inside of the tent foldout, the problem is only on inside top section, the walls of the tent are fine.
On the inside of the Bearcat Toyhauler Trailer there is a black metal trim that outlines the tent enclosure, there is a white plastic trim that can be seen under and a little out of the black metal trim section.

I take it that this white trim is connected to the tent-YES
Do you have to remove the Black Metal Trim (mounted with screws-NO)

How do you re-install the tent back onto the side of the Toyhauler Trailer-EASY.

The tent cables are also attached to the black metal trim,-
YES-Remove the Tent Cables at the Bolt.

See next Post.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 12:28:37 PM by SWBF350 »
2015 Bearcat FK16 Toyhauler, Awning, Rear slide down Bug Screen, Carpeting, 9200btu a/c, Micro/convection oven, Fantastic Fan, 22" LED TV/DVD/CD, BFGoodrich 14" All-terrain tires, Honda 2000i Generator, portable 150Watt solar panels, DISH Playmaker, Golfcart Batteries.

SWBF350

• Premium Member
    • TV and RV:
      '16 Ford F350 6.2L

• '15 Bearcat FK16
    • View Profile
Re: Bearcat Toyhauler Foldout Tent Bed Removal
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 11:24:50 PM »
OK, got it figured out, really easy, easier though with 4 hands for re-install but one person could do it.

I made a short Video on it, Be sure to read the description I posted on this You Tube video, as it has important additional information and Tip's.

No talking on this Video, just background music-so reading the description should answer all of your questions.

Be sure to click on "Full Screen".

https://youtu.be/T1lmdYx4QU0
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 12:40:06 PM by SWBF350 »
2015 Bearcat FK16 Toyhauler, Awning, Rear slide down Bug Screen, Carpeting, 9200btu a/c, Micro/convection oven, Fantastic Fan, 22" LED TV/DVD/CD, BFGoodrich 14" All-terrain tires, Honda 2000i Generator, portable 150Watt solar panels, DISH Playmaker, Golfcart Batteries.