Old forum Archive
This is where all the topics from the old forum that was shutdown are saved in a read-only forum. You can refer to it on this forum by using a link or copying the data over.
http://archive.aluminiumcamperforum.com/

Author Topic: Meetup in Quebec August 6-9  (Read 408 times)

DavidM

• TV and RV:
      2013 Nissan Pathfind

• Camplite 16 TBS
    • View Profile
Meetup in Quebec August 6-9
« on: March 19, 2019, 04:52:02 PM »
Paul, our site owner/administrator, and I are organizing a meetup of Aluminumcampingforum members in Quebec at the Parc National de la Mauricie near Trois Rivieres, Quebec for the period of August 6-9. La Mauricie has three campgrounds and we have selected loop D at the Riviere a la Peche Campground for this get together.

There are a number of available campsites now but they are limited so don't wait, make your plans to come and reserve a site.

Here is a link to the park's website: https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/pn-np/qc/mauricie. You can make reservations at https://reservation.pc.gc.ca/. It is a little tedious to use. Select front country camping, la Mauricie, the dates and your trailer length and use the map to select loop D at Riviere a la Peche campground.

More about activities later. La Mauricie is about half way between Quebec City and Montreal so you could combine this meetup with a visit to one or both of those cities.

David

EDIT: Modified campground name
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 12:12:06 PM by Merlin »

DavidM

• TV and RV:
      2013 Nissan Pathfind

• Camplite 16 TBS
    • View Profile
Re: Meetup in Quebec August 6-9
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 09:36:28 PM »
We had to make a minor change. Instead of camping at the Wapizagonke campground which has no power we are now camping at the nearby Riviere a la Peche campground. Paul and I have reserved sites D19 and D20. The Riviere campground is still in the Parc National de la Maurice and is in the SE corner.

David

Merlin

• Global Moderator
    • TV and RV:
      2017 Land Cruiser

• 2015 Camplite 16TBS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 12:07:15 PM »
Cool. The drive east along the St. Lawrence River is amazing.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 12:12:18 PM by Merlin »
Michigan

Chappy133

• Premium Member
    • TV and RV:
      2013 F-150 Supercrew

• 2016 LL 16 TBS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 11:02:05 AM »
Due to work conflicts we are not going to be able to meet up.  My dance card clears up with planned retirement in July 2021.

Easton, PA

DavidM

• TV and RV:
      2013 Nissan Pathfind

• Camplite 16 TBS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 01:22:30 PM »
Sorry you won't be able to join us. I enjoyed our time together at the Mattawamkeag meetup a few years ago.

Right now there are three campers joining up: me, Paul and my friend John who camps in a Class A RV. How about it Ross and Heather?

More are welcome!!!

David