Refrigeration Cooling Vents

Started by Jackson, July 26, 2020, 01:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackson

Had to pay an exterminator to remove large  Yellow Jacket nest from inside upper refrigerator cavity. Looking for ideas on how to screen in the removable panels. Anybody have a great success at this and how?

Thanks

Merlin

How is the G2 Ridgeline at towing your 16TBS?
Michigan

Chappy133

2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

Jackson

Many thanks for the idea.  Placed my order right away and saved myself hours of trying to cut and paste vinyl screen.

Very happy with the G2. Set trans to lock in 4th for towing. Cruise at 55 - 60 mph in the slow lane at 15 mpg 89 octane. Very comfortable roomy and quite ride.

dlb53151

Jackson - I have a 2019 Ridgeline RTL-E.  What do you mean by locking the transmission in 4th gear?  Sorry if this is a remedial question :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chappy133

I have a Ford F 150 and when towing I have the ability to lock out gears.  There is a switch on the gear shifter that you click up to show the transmission gears.  Then if you click down if prevents the transmission from going past that gear.  Helps on hill climbs when automatic transmission is searching for a gear and on descent for transmission braking going. 
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

Merlin

Quote from: dlb53151 on August 07, 2020, 02:20:43 AM
Jackson - I have a 2019 Ridgeline RTL-E.  What do you mean by locking the transmission in 4th gear?  Sorry if this is a remedial question :).

Your Owner's Manual has information about use of the D4 button on the transmission shift lever. Like Chappy123 posted, it locks out higher gears and makes towing easier on the transmission and engine.
Michigan

dlb53151

Got it - thanks.  I realized after I posted that was the switch on the shifter ;).