Bearcat Toyhauler Foldout Tent Bed Removal

Started by SWBF350, April 19, 2020, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWBF350

This has been posted before but the post is over 4 years old, plus I am asking for a bit more information on the process.

I have tried everything on trying to get the mold spots off of the inside of the tent foldout, the problem is only on inside top section, the walls of the tent are fine.
On the inside of the Bearcat Toyhauler Trailer there is a black metal trim that outlines the tent enclosure, there is a white plastic trim that can be seen under and a little out of the black metal trim section.

I take it that this white trim is connected to the tent-YES
Do you have to remove the Black Metal Trim (mounted with screws-NO)

How do you re-install the tent back onto the side of the Toyhauler Trailer-EASY.

The tent cables are also attached to the black metal trim,-
YES-Remove the Tent Cables at the Bolt.
As in the video, the tent can be removed without taking the cable bolts out, it is just easier during the re-install if these two cables are out of the way.

The comment section on You Tube has additional information on purchasing a New Replacement tent if needed.

See next Post.
2015 Bearcat FK16 Toyhauler, Awning, Rear slide down Bug Screen, 9200btu a/c, Micro/convection oven, Fantastic Fan, 2 additional Power Fans, Front Power Jack, 24" LED TV, portable 150Watt solar panels, interstate 6v  Batteries, Dual Propane tanks.

SWBF350

OK, got it figured out, really easy, easier though with 4 hands for re-install but one person could do it.

I made a short Video on it, Be sure to read the description I posted on this You Tube video, as it has important additional information and Tip's.

No talking on this Video, just background music-so reading the description should answer all of your questions.

Be sure to click on "Full Screen".

https://youtu.be/T1lmdYx4QU0
2015 Bearcat FK16 Toyhauler, Awning, Rear slide down Bug Screen, 9200btu a/c, Micro/convection oven, Fantastic Fan, 2 additional Power Fans, Front Power Jack, 24" LED TV, portable 150Watt solar panels, interstate 6v  Batteries, Dual Propane tanks.