Help with livin lite’s Official forum

Started by Fade21, March 06, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fade21

I tried to register on the official site......but it's not sending me a darn verification email to let me login.... I assume it's broken somehow, or completely unmonitored.  Either way if anyone here has the ability, would you mind sharing my email contact info with terrbear on that site. He listed a 2015 8.0 QS for sale in the "for sale" topic area......I'm interested/curious but I'm unable to let the dude know. My email is Jarvis.76@osu.edu

Thanks folks, excited to join the community.

Entropy3XD

I just sent terrbear a PM with your posting. 

sargenttd@gmial.com

I am new to livin lite.  Just bought the 11fk.  I tried a couple times to reg on the site but had the same problem.

DavidM

Sounds like Livin Lite and their web forum is dying a slow but predictable death.

David

PaulJ

Pinstriper

1. They've telegraphed their intentions for several years now. They weren't supporting the online presence very well even back before they decided to kill it.

2. With the brand shutting down, there is absolutely no benefit to the company. So why bother ? It's not like it helps their sales, and beyond the warranty they have no support channel anyway.

PaulJ

Just a thought; now everyone can double the price you paid as all units are now one of a kind and collector trailers. If they can bring back retro trailers we can sell ours for more when we decide to sell.   As for me I am planning on being buried in my Camp Lite as I like her so.... much LOL.