New Brunswick Fundy National Park gathering June 25 to June 28 2015

Started by Paul, June 14, 2015, 09:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Me, DavidM and PEIslander are doing a livin lite gathering in New Brunswick at Fundy National Park June 25 to June 28. If you want more details let me know
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

rideandfly

Paul,

Believe I mentioned this earlier, but we will not be camping in your region of Canada until 2016. Visiting the Canadian Rockies this summer! Hope there is a LivinLite gathering in your area during 2016, we will come!
Bill

Paul

Quote from: rideandfly on June 15, 2015, 08:05:18 AM
Paul,

Believe I mentioned this earlier, but we will not be camping in your region of Canada until 2016. Visiting the Canadian Rockies this summer! Hope there is a LivinLite gathering in your area during 2016, we will come!

I am sure we could plan something, especially if you plan coming! Have fun in the Canadian Rockies this summer!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

rideandfly

Bill

Paul

Quote from: rideandfly on June 18, 2015, 02:00:55 PM
Sounds good! Possible 2016 Canadian gathering?

I am sure we can make it happen, I am interested! Would be nice to keep it in New Brunswick, maybe Kouchibouguac National Park instead?
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

rideandfly

Quote from: Paul on June 18, 2015, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: rideandfly on June 18, 2015, 02:00:55 PM
Sounds good! Possible 2016 Canadian gathering?

I am sure we can make it happen, I am interested! Would be nice to keep it in New Brunswick, maybe Kouchibouguac National Park instead?

Will visit family in Michigan on one leg of the trip, so your choice on campgrounds. We are flexible.
Bill

Paul

I am open too on the location, maybe David and PEIslander can suggest something too!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Paul

2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

DavidM

We are loading up our 16TBS tomorrow and heading your way early Wednesday. We will be staying at a state park campground near Bangor, Me Wednesday night and should arrive at Fundy on Thursday at about the 2:00 PM occupancy time. Their web site is pretty anal about not occupying early, but maybe the real world is different. You were planning to come earlier as I recall.

We will be in campsite 89. I just got this silly message when I tried to go to my Messages on Pro Boards to get your site numbers: "We're really sorry about this, but due to an angry bear server issues we could not load this forum. Our technicians are aware of this problem and hope to have the Err Bear under control this situation sorted shortly!", so it looks like it is down and who knows for how long. Could you post your site numbers, 84 and 85 I think?

See you there.

David

Paul

Quote from: DavidM on June 22, 2015, 06:15:42 PM
We are loading up our 16TBS tomorrow and heading your way early Wednesday. We will be staying at a state park campground near Bangor, Me Wednesday night and should arrive at Fundy on Thursday at about the 2:00 PM occupancy time. Their web site is pretty anal about not occupying early, but maybe the real world is different. You were planning to come earlier as I recall.

We will be in campsite 89. I just got this silly message when I tried to go to my Messages on Pro Boards to get your site numbers: "We're really sorry about this, but due to an angry bear server issues we could not load this forum. Our technicians are aware of this problem and hope to have the Err Bear under control this situation sorted shortly!", so it looks like it is down and who knows for how long. Could you post your site numbers, 84 and 85 I think?

See you there.

David

Hi David, I will be site 95 and PEIslander will be 94. I will probably arrive before that I plan leaving early, I plan leaving my seasonal campground at about 9AM so I'll be there probably at 10:30AM  worst case I will park somewhere in the Park and will visit something, maybe the information centre so I can get info about what to do, etc in the Park. but I will try the campground first and see if they let me in or not. But for sure when you arrive at 2:00pm I will be waiting at my camp site so you will find me easily. I will have Lobsters and Snow Crabs ready for the dinner
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

DavidM

Sounds great. Looking forward to the food Thursday night. I have had a fair amount of lobster (which I love) in my time, but never any snow crab. But as some one almost said "I never met a crab I didn't like".

BBQ on Friday when Ross arrives.

David

Paul

Quote from: DavidM on June 22, 2015, 06:51:32 PM
Sounds great. Looking forward to the food Thursday night. I have had a fair amount of lobster (which I love) in my time, but never any snow crab. But as some one almost said "I never met a crab I didn't like".

BBQ on Friday when Ross arrives.

David

It's cool that you never tried Snow Crab, I'll be able to introduce you and your wife to a local food!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

PEIslander

Hey hey hey -- now I'm wishing I could be there on Thursday! I'm looking forward to meeting you on Friday. I've been working a lot of hours lately so it will be good to have a break.

David -- Remember if you are bringing your dog that you will need proof for the border crossing that the dog's shots are up to day. I believe you and your wife require passports (and no criminal records). Paul & I can have criminal record but you & your wife can't. It's part of our birthrights.  ::)

[I don't know about Paul but I don't have a criminal record. I haven't even had a speeding ticket -- yet].
"Beer is proof that God loves us" - Ben Franklin

Paul

lol!!! you are very funny! I don't have a criminal record either but be warned my wife got a parking ticket last week!!!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

DavidM

Hey guys:

I am aware of passport and rabies certificate requirements. Interestingly I had thought I had put our dog's rabies certificate in the glove compartment of the car. But in looking for our passports (stored in the same place) Joan found the dog's rabies certificate in the house. Turns out I had put our cat's (who is staying at home- she doesn't travel well) rabies certificate in the car instead of the dog's. I would have had a hard time convincing the border guys that our furry Sheltie is a cat.

So it is all straight now and we should make it through the border ok, prior convictions notwithstanding. But your priors count when you come to the states, right!!!

David