How to keep toilet paper dry in a wet bath?

Started by Biewers on the Go, May 24, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biewers on the Go

Hi, It never occurred to me until just recently as I prepare my camper to finally get used beyond my driveway-how does one keep a DRY roll of toilet paper (maybe a spare as well) inside the bathroom of a wet bathroom?  HELP???  I think that is what you call a sit down shower and toilet and sink all in one right?  Toilet and everything else in it will get wet when I shower.

Thanks,
Rayne B.

Steve Sanders

There should be a toilet paper holder in there that's designed to keep the paper dry.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Biewers on the Go

Nope, nothing of the sort!  LOL.
Rayne B.

Steve Sanders

Quote from: Biewers on the Go on May 24, 2018, 11:24:30 PM
Nope, nothing of the sort!  LOL.
Rayne B.
Shows what I know, I'm a Quicksilver owner, so I don't have a bath.

However, I have seen special toilet paper holders in wet bathrooms in other RVs. I know they exist. I would start my search at Camping World and Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Paul

In our 13QBB we would remove the toilet paper before taking a shower
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Lap527

We put one of the suction cup containers above the shower level. It has there for several years now.  The tp roll maybe out of kilter but it still works.  ;D
We are an all aluminum Livin Lite family. We currently own a 2013 Camplite 10.0 Truck camper and a 2016 21RBS travel trailer.  No wood ...No Rot!!

DavidM

I have seen these on boats which have the same problem but couldn't find it on Amazon or Camping World. But here it is on Defender a boating equipment web site: https://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1|51|2234209|2234210&id=137792

Very secure and dry but requires mounting in a hollow wall so it is more flush. The outside walls of a LL should work, but I doubt the inside walls have enough depth.

David

Chappy133

This is what we use in ours.  I mounted it above shoulder height and did not use the suction cup holder.  Just pull down enough paper to reach prior to sitting down.  Works great in our dry bath. 

NPDC Suction Cup Waterproof Roll Toilet Paper Holder, White, 436 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BR8HFMU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_J8JPBbASWQQQ0
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA