Zinc Plated Stabilizer Jacks

Started by J_Westy, June 13, 2015, 05:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_Westy

My stock e-coated stabilizer jacks were rusty and hard to slide, so I searched out these from Tuff-Tow. Time will tell how corrosion resistant they are. They are a bolt on replacement and seem exactly the same as stock except zinc plated. Guessing the same factory in China!

http://tuff-tow.com/jacks_stabilizer.html

I mistakenly ordered 18" ones thinking 18" meant fully retracted instead of extended,  but I decided to keep them since there have been times when I couldn't swing them down when setting up on a grade. So I cut some 4x6x6 blocks that should work fine.

I found the seller via ebay (afp_trailer_parts), but I believe this is the contact info:
Address: 3323 Watt Ave Suite 114, Sacramento, CA 95821
Tel: 916 710 4498

Paul

Nice hopefully they last a long time in my case I have scissor jacks
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

rideandfly

Installed stabilizers on the Mighty 11 last year, but they were powder coated black.

Next time will buy Zinc coated, matches aluminum color and should be very durable!!!!
Bill

X-Trail Lite

Just lost the slide portion of the stabilizer (second one), will look for these Zinc ones for sure!  Thanks

PEIslander

Those shiny jacks look great. Cool how something more functional is also better looking.  8)
"Beer is proof that God loves us" - Ben Franklin

andrew

What did they cost!?  I checked the eBay user and website but couldn't find pricing. 

I don't desperately need them but I just bought my qs10 and I am crazed with modding it.

(Yikes, just noticed how old this thread is)