Moved from Florida to Colorado

Started by charliem, May 23, 2017, 10:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliem

:) :D 8) We've moved from hot, wet, hurricaned Florida to cool, beautiful, dry windy Northern Colorado. Just east of the Rockies near Fort Collins. No more hurricanes, fire ants, 90% RH. We are returning to CO after a 27 year exile in FL. New place, new house, new people, everything still in boxes. Really looking forward to camping adventures in the West. We've made this trip every year but it took 4 days to get here and 4 days back.  :) :D 8)
Any 20 minute job can be stretched to a week with proper planning

Charlie
Northern Colorado
2014 21RBS
2013 Tacoma supercharged 4.0L V6
E2 WDH, P3 controller

gbpack

Excellent move Charlie! We will be doing a lot of camping out west in the years ahead, so hopefully we can meet up somewhere! Enjoy and we hope that you have a great camping season this year! Gregg & Joan

Merlin

Great news! I can't wait to hear about your upcoming camping adventures in the west. I spent a summer in Ft. Collins many years ago and liked it a lot. Too bad the Poudre Valley Creamery is no longer around!
Michigan

thudd3r

welcome back to co charliem.  longmont here.

most of our camping is boondocking with utv/atv riding in mind, but if i can help with any suggestions, let me know

leslie

Retirement is beautiful. You can move anywhere you want. Congratulations!

PaulJ

Retirement is Beautiful!  Happy Trails.

MikeT

A beautiful part of the world!  Still trying to time a Joe Bonamassa concert at the Red Rock Amphitheatre!.......Mike

mojospeople

We may roll through Ft Collins this summer depending on if we stop by my brother's on our way back from a week up in Crested Butte. If you see a 16TBS with Illinois plates, that be us!