nucamp avia

Started by john, March 23, 2019, 04:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john

not sure if anyone has noticed but the nucamp avia is now available to order. At this point i think its an obvious choice if you were in the market. a really cool camper

ADR

For $60,000?
Not for me :P

john

maybe, but compared to anything else out there both more and less its quite a camper for the money...in 2015 my 16 retailed for 28k..i guess its in the eye of the beholder...

MitchB

I watched the video but maybe I missed it, what's the construction like?  It said fiberglass sides, but what about framing and roof?
If it ain't broke it probably will be soon.

john

I'm not sure exactly sure but i believe its an aluminum structure. is it built like my 15 camplite completely wood free? i doubt it.But  between the intech and this, it is the next best thing by far in my opinion

Powder Hounds

How about $80,679.30 CAD! That is more than a locally built tiny home on wheels. I would still have money left over for a nice solar package and probally enough for a leased lot. We spend $10,000.00 US for five months when we winter in AZ. If you had the cash then why not...

Darn it.... forgot our GST tax $ 4033.96.

$84,713.27

Merlin

Interesting price point. There will be a limited demographic looking to pay that much for a 22. Especially with no slide out and an odd bathroom arrangement. Did anyone else notice the accordion expansion thing around the toilet? The black chassis could be either painted steel or painted aluminum. If the former, rust will be an issue as the paint gets chipped from stone hits. Good to see new designs coming out, but not my "cup of tea".
Michigan