2017 16 TBS for sale - price reduced! SOLD! Thanks for looking!

Started by mojospeople, February 23, 2020, 12:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mojospeople

I'm thinking of selling our 2017 16 TBS. It has been a great camper for us and has a lot of life left. All systems are in good working condition. Upgraded to an 8" memory foam king size mattress that is very comfortable. Still have the original, unused mattresses to convert back to twin beds. Upgraded one vent fan to a 3 speed reversible fan. Has the tri-fold couch instead of a dinette. . Tows like a dream.
Located in Central Illinois. Still trying to decide how much I want for it. Let me know if interested and I'll pull together the pictures and a price.

Edit: I've settled on $19,900 asking price but I will keep the hitch. I also have newer pictures and video walk around of both interior and exterior of the camper.
I have replaced the tri-fold sofa with a brand new jack knife sofa which is much more useful in this camper.

DM me your email if interested.

Thanks for looking!

stu1965

interested. if not posting here, you can email me at levst02@gmail.com

Merlin

Michigan

DaveL

Might be interested.  Please send pics and price.  dllamber@chater.net

mojospeople

Emails sent. Thanks for your interest!

DaveL

screwed up my email address... sorry.  Dllamber@charter.net

DLukes

I am interested in buying a 16TBS.  If you are still selling, pls email me at donlukes@gmail.com or call 509-220-7300.

Thanks.
Don Lukes

mojospeople

Email sent. Thanks for looking!

BK

Interested in the camper. Still for sale? If so send me some photos, etc. Thanks Bill

BK

Interested, newbie to site, forgot to add email. Ketnerb@aol.com

Azdanlind

Hello, I am interested in the trailer.  Assuming it is still available, please send me the available photos and contact information to "azdanlind@gmail.com"
Thanks!

mojospeople

Emails sent. Thanks for looking!

mojospeople

Finally have good interior pictures to add here.

deezel

mojospeople

Sale is pending. Will update here if that changes. Thanks for looking!