Friday Role Call - who's camping this weekend?

Started by mojospeople, April 07, 2017, 05:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mojospeople

We are! We are!
Albeit just another local trip but I'm excited nonetheless. Will have close to a full load this time and going to roll across the scales at our local grain elevator on the way out of town. Crossing my fingers that I did a good job loading but doubt it since I'm carrying a full tank of water this time. The campground hasn't turned water on yet. Oh well, it's only an 8 mile, flat pull from here so I think we'll be ok. And I'll get valuable data. It's all about the data for me lately. Oh, and CAMPING!!!

Anyone else getting out this weekend?

FastEddieB

We just made camp at our Lenoir City, TN property.

Only about 100 miles from home, but it's still nice to get away!

And visitors welcome!

Robert

We're not going out this weekend, but we went to Asheville, NC a couple of weeks ago, first trip of the season.  Had free tickets for the Biltmore Estate, that was pretty neat. Toward the end of this month, we are going to Jekyll Island, GA.  Been there many times, but never camped there, so we're excited about that.  Hope you have a great time this weekend!
Mid Life
Is Good!

Chappy133

Went last weekend. Not having any decals on our camper always gets some questions. When I tell them it has a king size bed bed they find it hard to believe. Off to Ricketts Glen SP at the end of the month. Assateague Island next month.  Found a Jersey Shore campground on the beach at Sea Girt, you have to be Military or Retired Military to get a site, for a June weekend. July is still TBD the off to Maine for LL meet up. Our goal is to camp a minimum of one weekend a month between April and October. Optimal is two weekends a month.
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

mojospeople

That's our plan too although we have 3 weekends planned in August. I should do like the Europeans and take all of August off!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk