Chappy133

Works well.
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

Hey Voss

On our most recent trip to the Smoky Mountains for the solar eclipse our 2 burner gas stove starting acting up. I was relieved to know that we had the Kelly Kettle as a backup. We managed to cook breakfast and dinner for 7 people using nothing but kindling. The design is genius. It's basically a rocket stove and the kettle which holds water is hollow in the center and serves as a chimney. With this design you can cook your breafast while simultaneously boiling water for coffee. When the water is boiling simply remove the kettle pop the hobo stove on to continue cooking, while sipping a nice hot cup of coffee from your french press ;)
Here's the link if you want to check it out
https://www.kellykettleusa.com
"Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt." - John Muir

Jim T

Hey Voss

Nice back up.  An astronomy friend of mine has one those Kelly Kettles and loves it. He and his wife do a lot of back packing and long range hiking trips. They uses it for everything. Not really sure why , but he says it is there one heavy item. I guess to back packers every once counts.
Jim T
Camplite 16 TBS
Nissan Titian

Retharts