WTB 2015 or older Camplite 16 TBS with a dinette

Started by Don A, July 17, 2021, 12:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don A

Looking for a 2015 or older 16 TBS with a dinette.  Preferably near Houston, TX.  Thanks.

Still hoping to pick up a Camplite 16 TBS if anyone is thinking to part with one in the near future.  I live in Houston but can drive most anywhere.

DavidM

Stu1965, a member of this forum, may have one for sale. I sold it to him about a year ago but he has decided to upgrade to a 21 and his 2013 16TBS may be for sale. It is a sofa model, but Shop4seats and others have dinette packages (two opposing seats and a table) that should fit well and cost less than $1,000. The current sofa is mounted on a movable slide out platform, so all you have to do is unbolt the sofa and bolt on the dinette. Just check the side to side seat dimensions and make sure it will fit on the platform.

I suspect Stu will respond to this post shortly whether it is for sale or not.

David

stu1965

Sold on 7/17. There was a lot of hugging and smooching before she left.

Quote from: DavidM on July 17, 2021, 12:13:43 PM
Stu1965, a member of this forum, may have one for sale. I sold it to him about a year ago but he has decided to upgrade to a 21 and his 2013 16TBS may be for sale. It is a sofa model, but Shop4seats and others have dinette packages (two opposing seats and a table) that should fit well and cost less than $1,000. The current sofa is mounted on a movable slide out platform, so all you have to do is unbolt the sofa and bolt on the dinette. Just check the side to side seat dimensions and make sure it will fit on the platform.

I suspect Stu will respond to this post shortly whether it is for sale or not.

David