Patio Room Weight

Started by kltk1, February 17, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kltk1

Hi folks, my wife and I were at the RV show in Rockland County, NY last night and came across the ATC 8.5x20 and fell in love. It's a really nice unit. We really like the oversized windows at the back.

Anyway, in looking at the ATC website, the patio room is something we'd definitely want to add. Does anyone know how much weight this option adds to the trailer? It's a hefty option with the roof. Thanks.

ToolmanJohn

Contact ATC directly through their website. A dealer will not know, except to ask ATC direct.

BE AWARE, as cool as that patio option is, it takes up space at the rear of the toy hauler inside during travel, and it MUST be taken out of the way each time you want to load/unload using the ramp. The patio roof blocks the loading area.

I was going to get that option, but they did not have them available for the 7X20, only the 8.5 width trailers. After talking to the dealer and a few questions online I decided against it.

Instead I did get the ramp/patio floor cable option and the rear screen door option.

kltk1

Thank you for the response. I forgot I put this out here. I did speak to ATC, they said it weighs about 150lbs. Also, I didn't know there was an option for a patio room without the solid roof. I'd likely go that route as well so as not to have to lift the roof every time I want to load a bike.