tow vehicles

Started by TLBones, January 12, 2017, 08:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLBones

can we change tow vehicules to tow vehicles?

Paul

I just made the change, thank you!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

DavidM

Quote from: TLBones on January 12, 2017, 08:13:21 AM

Sometimes Paul's langue maternelle (mother tongue) gets in the way of his English web administration, so give him a break. He is doing a great job.

David

Pinstriper

Quote from: DavidM on January 12, 2017, 09:54:02 AM
Quote from: TLBones on January 12, 2017, 08:13:21 AM

Sometimes Paul's langue maternelle (mother tongue) gets in the way of his English web administration, so give him a break. He is doing a great job.

David

TLB didn't say anything that gives him a hard time, he just pointed it out. Maybe would be better with a PM, though.

Can we fix "aluminium" ?  :o

tinkeringtechie

Quote from: Pinstriper on January 12, 2017, 11:57:16 AM
Can we fix "aluminium" ?  :o

That's one of the few that I think is correct.

TitanIUM
ChromIUM
LithIUM
SodIUM
MagnesIUM
AluminIUM

Lets compromise and just call it "Alumium". Oh, and lets switch over to the metric system. I now own a CL 6.4mBHS  ;)

Paul

Yes the aluminium thing was a mistake because in French that is the proper way it is also the British way of spelling it. But in north america English I was wrong :-) but i bought aluminumcamperforum.com which acts as a redirect to try solve that problem! Thanks for pointing me the errors so I can correct them! Don't be shy to tell me I don't take it personally.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Pro
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

TLBones

Quote from: Paul on January 12, 2017, 02:46:40 PM
Yes the aluminium thing was a mistake because in French that is the proper way it is also the British way of spelling it. But in north america English I was wrong :-) but i bought aluminumcamperforum.com which acts as a redirect to try solve that problem! Thanks for pointing me the errors so I can correct them! Don't be shy to tell me I don't take it personally.

Paul, apologies as pointed out I should have PMed that.  Thanks for not taking offense.    It was a spur of the moment post without enough thought.   You are doing a great job.

Todd

Paul

Quote from: TLBones on January 12, 2017, 06:26:23 PM
Quote from: Paul on January 12, 2017, 02:46:40 PM

Paul, apologies as pointed out I should have PMed that.  Thanks for not taking offense.    It was a spur of the moment post without enough thought.   You are doing a great job.

Todd

No worries! Thanks for letting me know!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS