Happy Thanksgiving

Started by DavidM, November 22, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidM

It has been a long, dry spell here on Aluminumcamperforum with only unpleasant stuff to talk about like the tongue recall and bad frame welds. Hopefully we will hear more about fall/winter camping fun in the future.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

David

nhlakes

And a happy turkey back at ya.

Yes, been slow here.  Seems the LL owners are somewhat spread across the LL forum, here, and facebook.  I'm not a facebook fan, but have actually posted more over there recently because it is a little more active.

Last week I toured an aluminum wedge truck camper manufacturer (https://snapoutfitters.com/) and was impressed with their aluminum build quality.  They're a recent spin-off of an established large machine shop/fabricator.  The camper biz is in startup mode and have only sold about 10 so far, but I liked what I saw. I am looking for something to camp in when I am towing the boat rather than the LL.   Point being there may be other aluminum campers springing up that might be looking for a home.

Merlin

I'm keeping my batteries charged, my tires pumped up, and clearing the snow when it builds up too deep. I'll be ready to go when the sun comes back.  8)
Michigan