Thumbs up

Started by Jim T, March 05, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim T

I thought the forum had a ( thumbs up symbol for likes ) if we liked a post . Did it disappear or did I imagine it ?
Can we get one if possible ? Just seems like a good easy tool to have around.

Jim T
Camplite 16 TBS
Nissan Titian

Chappy133

It would be nice to have a like/thumbs up option here in the ACF. 
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

PaulJ

As long as it 2 thumbs up it's swell.  Not 2 fingers up LOL 8)

TLBones

It's there....it's an orange box above the signature of the post on the left....  I just noticed it.

gbpack

Is that also on the mobile version or just on the desktop version? I typically use the mobile version but don't see where I can "like" someone's post. Would be nice to be able to do that from the mobile version.

Merlin

I wonder too if the browser matters. I use Safari and don't see any "like" box.
Michigan

Paul

There is currently only a like on the desktop version, I'll put that on my list of things to look at to add it to mobile. Thanks for the suggestion
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Jim T

It may just be browser type. I'm using Firefox and don't see it as an option.
I do see a drop down box by subject that has it, but it only drops open on my own postings. Not on anyone else.

I put the ? mark there by the subject on this post.
Jim T
Camplite 16 TBS
Nissan Titian

djsamuel

I'm only seeing "applaud" and "smite" on the left.  It is the same with Chrome and Opera browsers.

Jim T

I see the drop down when I click on the box next to the subject . In this case it is just left of  (  Re: Thumbs up ) of each post replied to .

Still it only works on my own postings.
Jim T
Camplite 16 TBS
Nissan Titian

PaulJ

Tried it. Yes, only works on your own posting. Corn-fused about why just your own post??????

Jim T

Docktor33

Yes it is very strange that you can only use it with ones own post. Kind of backwards.  Maybe they can get it right some day. he he he
OH well it is what it is for now.   :'(
Jim T
Camplite 16 TBS
Nissan Titian