livin lite sighting

Started by Paul, July 21, 2015, 09:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADR

Forgot to post- ran into another Camplite'r at Mt Pisgah Campground on the Blue Ridge Parkway a few weeks ago.
A 16TBS but one of the older all Al ones.   Was fun comparing the changes.
Even turned out we both were motorcyclists!

Paul

I saw a red Camplite either a 11 or 13, seemed like it was an all aluminum one. It was towed by a blue (I think) truck with a cap. It was on highway 2 in New Brunswick. Later on that same day I was in Quebec and I think I saw a blue Quicksilver toyhauler on the highway but I am not 100% sure
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Merlin

As we wer leaving Pembia River Provincial Park in Alberta early this morning, we saw an older model (angular front) light blue Camplite 13 in the campground. If it had been later in the day, I would have stopped by.
Michigan

MikeT

Saw my first ever Livin Lite while travelling towards Jasper Alberta.  It was travelling South on Hwy 5 heading towards Kamloops BC on July 12,2018.   It all happened so fast I didn't get much info.  It was light blue and 14-16 ft long. (I think). Merlin, I noticed you were in Jasper on July26.  Hope you enjoyed yourself and the Columbia Icefields, one of my favorite trips.

Mike

Popup2012

Saw a Livin Lite Trailer in Durango,Co  around the 12th (??) or so that was headed north.  Could have been a 14 or a 16.

Pinstriper

I went fishing out of Hammond OR 2 weeks ago - this is the boat ramp just on the inside of the jetty at the mouth of the Columbia River - folks who made the Ft Stevens Gathering Of The Aluminati may remember it.

Anyhoo.

There was a Camplite truck camper sitting in someone's front yard just around the corner from the convenience store a half mile north of the park entrance.

Caught a 12 pound Coho (Silver) Salmon. It were yummy.

nhlakes

Paul

In Moncton, NB in a hotel parking lot I saw a blue Quicksilver VRV a small one it must have been the 6' wide one. It was parked there for 2 days
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Whipfinisher

We saw a bronze camplite truck camper at Theodore Roosevelt National Park on Sunday.

djsamuel

We were camping at Disney's Fort Wilderness for Mother's Day weekend and saw another Camplite (I think a 21BHS) leaving one day.  I wish I saw it before they left.

Pinstriper

Saw this lovely rig this weekend at Ft. Stevens SP in Oregon.

Oh, wait. That was us !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merlin

Quote from: Pinstriper on June 03, 2019, 07:54:01 PM
Saw this lovely rig this weekend at Ft. Stevens SP in Oregon.

Oh, wait. That was us !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice try, but I knew that rig the second I saw it.....and didn't need your tag line. I sure miss that park.
Michigan

Chappy133

8-27-2019- Spotted a Quicksilver toy hauler Southbound on I-89 in Vermont @ MM 21.  We were the 16TBS going northbound.  Happy Trails! 
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

Chappy133

Saw another LL older model pre radial front going N on I-89 south of Albany while we were stuck in traffic going south.  Had to bail off the interstate at Kingston, NY and drive Route 209 home to Easton.
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

dlb53151

CL11FK Sighting - Milwaukee area Walmart parking lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk