Missing persons from previous forum

Started by leslie, April 22, 2017, 09:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leslie

I was just thinking about some people who posted on the previous forum, some of whom I met in person, and they aren't here.

What has happened to Ammobob who went fishing with pinstriper?

What had happened to Shovelhead whom I met in South Carolina, had a knee replacement, and hasn't made it here to this forum?

Who else is missing?

Pinstriper

Quote from: leslie on April 22, 2017, 09:29:27 PM
I was just thinking about some people who posted on the previous forum, some of whom I met in person, and they aren't here.

What had happened to Shovelhead whom I met in South Carolina, had a knee replacement, and hasn't made it here to this forum?

Who else is missing?

Last I heard they were building a new house this year and were dropping off the RV scene for a while. I was thinking of him the other day as we are at the moment camping is Silver Falls SP where he stayed on the way to the outing last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paul

Shovelhead was not posting a lot on the other forum for a while before it closed so maybe he didn't noticed we moved over here yet.
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

franks97

Quote from: Pinstriper on April 22, 2017, 09:51:08 PM

Who else is missing?

Last I heard they were building a new house this year and were dropping off the RV scene for a while. I was thinking of him the other day as we are at the moment camping is Silver Falls SP where he stayed on the way to the outing last year.

Love Silver Falls except it always seems to rain a bit when we stay there.

Pinstriper

Quote from: franks97 on April 23, 2017, 01:09:04 AM
Quote from: Pinstriper on April 22, 2017, 09:51:08 PM

Who else is missing?

Love Silver Falls except it always seems to rain a bit when we stay there.

And this time was no different.

Also....

Pinstriper

For those not putting 2 and 2 together, go research the Ft Stevens dates, and when AmmoBob was at Silver Falls....

leslie

No warnings about cake attacks by raccoons

Pinstriper

Quote from: leslie on April 24, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

Who would believe it, anyway ?

leslie

Quote from: Pinstriper on April 25, 2017, 11:38:30 AM
Quote from: leslie on April 24, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

Who would believe it, anyway ?

Everybody who was at Ft. Stevens last July!

Merlin

Just out of curiosity, I checked the LL corporate forum and found many former members of the original (now defunct) LL forum who are not posting here, posting there. I'm not registered there so I can't ask them why, but maybe I will.
Michigan

Paul

Quote from: Merlin on April 26, 2017, 12:46:11 AM
Just out of curiosity, I checked the LL corporate forum and found many former members of the original (now defunct) LL forum who are not posting here, posting there. I'm not registered there so I can't ask them why, but maybe I will.

Does it seem active? Last time I checked we had more members and more posts here
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

djsamuel

I post on both.  I would say this forum is more active.  Sometimes though, there can be some good info on the corporate site since Dan seems to be doing his best to keep posting info there.  There are quite a few new people on there, and this board has been referenced as a source of more information several times.

Merlin

There are folks who are posting on both, but I did see some April, '17 posts there by members like Ammobob and Mitch who are not posting here.
Michigan

ammobob

I'm still alive. Consumed with the new house but I do keep track of all of you.