Paul

Thanks everyone for the support!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

mojospeople

Done! Now I expect some damned good advice and entertainment from you all! I'll do my best to contribute to the community :)

Chappy133

2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

PaulJ

Tried it - Used it - Hope you get the $12.00   I like that you can opt out of reoccurring charges as we have had credit cards compromised in the past so I no longer do reoccurring charges anywhere.

Works great!!!

Paul

It worked DocktorJJ thanks for the support!!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

djsamuel

Just subscribed. Hope it worked!

Paul

2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Steve and Dana

Done for Steve and Dana,  thanks Paul

Merlin

Quote from: mojospeople on February 04, 2017, 10:38:58 PM
Done! Now I expect some damned good advice and entertainment from you all! I'll do my best to contribute to the community :)

The good advice is free (and worth what it cost you). It's the entertainment you're paying for as a Premium Member  :o
Michigan

AZMVP

Good evening all ~  I am a new member, I don't have a Camplite trailer yet. It's on order. Two more months to wait. *Sigh*  Anyway, just a quick note to say I like what you are doing here Paul... so I donated to the cause. In another few months, I might actually have something to say.

From the perspective of a newbie, one observation to share - there certainly seems to be a lot of residual anger/frustration towards Thor... so much so at one point I considered cancelling my order, eating the deposit, and ordering the VMIOffroad trailer I really wanted. That move wouldn't have set well with the wifie, so I am still sticking with my Camplite 16BHB order... and to be perfectly honest I feel pretty good about it (even though I have never seen one in person... ordering from Arizona is a huge pain).  Thor may not be as bad as we think... they may simply have managed the initial transition poorly. Not that KZ is a world beater, but from what I can tell it seems like they are righting the ship a bit.  Have faith my friends... it seems like Camplite is doing many things well and is trending in the right direction once again. 

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. ~ Thoreau

Cheers!

Matt

Paul

Quote from: AZMVP on February 09, 2017, 02:36:11 AM
Good evening all ~  I am a new member, I don't have a Camplite trailer yet. It's on order. Two more months to wait. *Sigh*  Anyway, just a quick note to say I like what you are doing here Paul... so I donated to the cause. In another few months, I might actually have something to say.

From the perspective of a newbie, one observation to share - there certainly seems to be a lot of residual anger/frustration towards Thor... so much so at one point I considered cancelling my order, eating the deposit, and ordering the VMIOffroad trailer I really wanted. That move wouldn't have set well with the wifie, so I am still sticking with my Camplite 16BHB order... and to be perfectly honest I feel pretty good about it (even though I have never seen one in person... ordering from Arizona is a huge pain).  Thor may not be as bad as we think... they may simply have managed the initial transition poorly. Not that KZ is a world beater, but from what I can tell it seems like they are righting the ship a bit.  Have faith my friends... it seems like Camplite is doing many things well and is trending in the right direction once again. 

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. ~ Thoreau

Cheers!

Matt
Welcome Matt, thank you for the support. There is someone here that posted a really positive post about a 2017 unit. Let us know how it goes with your tour camplite!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

rideandfly

Matt,

Welcome from North Carolina and congrats on your new CampLite!!!!!!
Bill

Merlin

Quote from: AZMVP on February 09, 2017, 02:36:11 AM

Cheers!

Matt

Great first post!  I bet you'll like the camper and the places it takes you. Where's the first trip going? 
Michigan

AZMVP

Quote from: Merlin on February 09, 2017, 10:32:02 AM

Great first post!  I bet you'll like the camper and the places it takes you. Where's the first trip going? 

Merlin - The first trip will be a short jaunt to dead horse ranch state park in Cottonwood, AZ.  https://azstateparks.itinio.com/deadhorseranch/

Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone.  I will definitely keep you all posted as to how it goes.

leslie

Paul, I just contributed my $12 to keep this forum going. Sorry I came so late to the party, but some sorry excuse for a human being stole my identity and emptied my checking account. All my cards were cancelled, as were my husband's cards as well.

We lived below our means for a long time while we saved for retirement. We have been denied access to our own money for awhile, and have had to count our pennies just to scrape by while we waited to be able to use our own money again. To say this has been a hassle, is an understatement. This is not what we saved for.

Enough venting. Just wanted to make my contribution to the forum.