2010 Livin' Lite Quicksilver 6.0 For Sale

Started by Steve Sanders, May 25, 2018, 12:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Sanders

This Silver 2010 6.0 was built and picked up on June 12, 2009 at the Wakarusa factory.  It has almost every available option and has always been stored in an almost climate controlled basement. The only time it has ever been outside is when we are camping.

Factory options include: Rear Deck, Air Conditioning, awning, 4 stabilizer jacks, aluminum wheels, outside table, two combination light/fan units, floor mat, 12v outlet and a spare tire. It does not have a battery or battery box, but it is wired for a battery if you want to add one.

Modifications: Outside GFCI electrical outlet, WFCO power center, sofa interior conversion as found in newer models, USB charging ports, 19" flat screen TV with "wall" mount, L-Track on rear deck for securing cargo, Aluminum Tool Box on rear deck, LED conversion for interior lights, LED marker and brake/turn lights, 4" PVC pole storage pipe underneath and carpeting. The tires were replaced about 2 years ago.

The only damage that I am aware of is one broken zipper pull on the zipper on the right side of the door flap.

I don't think you can find a better 6.0.

Asking price is $5,495.00.  The camper is located in the Birmingham, AL area. We are open to helping with transportation to a new home.

A shared photo album with recent pictures of the camper is available at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SkxJPNJ4yUMpKPRq1

If you have an early Livin' Lite owner's manual from about 2011 or so, the attached picture of this camper is on the cover of the owner's manual. The picture on the cover with a VW Golf as the tow vehicle is also this camper. This camper was built before a printed owner's manual existed.

We hate to see her go, but we are moving up to an 8.1.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve Sanders

Still for sale. Price, as always, is negotiable.

Steve Sanders

Sold.