Is this forum working

Started by PYG RYDR, November 11, 2017, 07:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PYG RYDR

Just checking to see if our forum is working?

Not seeing any posts recently.

Regards1
There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want;
and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of humans achieve the second.
Logan Pearsall Smith

Merlin

Working fine! I think we are seeing the November lull? Folks north of about the 40th parallel have winterized for the season and the holiday season is coming up for all of us.
Michigan

charliem

So here's a message to demo the forum's working fine. My CL's asleep for the winter (north of Lat 40) for the first time in five years, but it's the first time I've been back in Colorado in 27 years. No cold or snow in Florida, just humidity, bugs, and hurricanes! Glad to be back and looking forward to springtime in the Rockies. Camp on.
Any 20 minute job can be stretched to a week with proper planning

Charlie
Northern Colorado
2014 21RBS
2013 Tacoma supercharged 4.0L V6
E2 WDH, P3 controller

FastEddieB

Just not much to report - at 3 1/2 years Campy is still in a "sweet spot" where everything is working.

We're actually living in the trailer 2 or 3 days most weeks at our property in TN:

We're there now, meeting with contractors and getting ready for construction soon and have lots of little projects to take care of.

And camping is fun!

USCG

Fast Eddie, If I can get my house sold in GA, I'm going to do the same thing, I have 10 acres near Vonore TN, I want to set it up for long term camping

gbpack

We're actually living in our 21BHS right now. Have been doing this since we sold our home in Ohio in July. After traveling to Maine for the LL meet-up this summer, we worked our way down to AZ and bought a house at the base of the Superstition Mountains (about one hour east of Phoenix). We haven't moved in yet because we are about to begin some extensive renovations on the house first. So we are still living in our camper and will continue to do so until the construction is complete (probably sometime in March). So we're staying in a very nice RV Park with lots of nice people and great amenities, enjoying the fantastic warm weather and looking at the mountains every day (as well as doing some hiking and golfing and bike riding)! Here is a pic our our site. We're the smallest rig in here at 25' (stem to stern), which is their minimum! If any of you happen to be in the Phoenix area this winter, let me know!

Merlin

Wow, sure is great to see photos of folks camping in November!  :)
Michigan

Chappy133

How is that we boost working out for you?
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

Merlin

The weBoost has been working great! I really appreciate the ability to get on the Internet pretty much anywhere, anytime with a fast connection. And a good phone connection too! Not all carriers are good in all places, so I have Verizon and my wife has AT&T. It's more expensive to have the 2 separate carriers instead of family plan on one, but with the 2 carriers, we get good coverage everywhere. If you want details, I'd be happy to dig up my former post on the set up.
Michigan

gbpack

Hi Chappy - Our WeBoost is working out well also. I think it was just a bad cellular reception area out in Maine that was causing the issues we had at that time. Our system works well when there is at least a little more signal than what we were getting there. Hope all is well with you and your wife.