Combining ingredients and food supplies

Started by catmanriff, January 28, 2017, 02:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulJ

Folks it has gotten more interesting I have found at Rural King, in Florida, a 28 oz.  (793g.)  can of all Natural "Camp Traditions" canned ground beef.  Finally ground beef that does not need refrigeration.  My wife has stated she will NOT eat it. We will be trying it on our July trip. Label says, "AFTER OPENING, DRAIN WATER FROM CAN AND SKIM FAT OFF THE TOP" - Yum!  They say it makes perfect sloppy Joe's and great tasting tacos. The stuff is from Minnesota?  Remember:  Spam is celebrated in Austin, Minnesota. Makes one wonder LOL

Pinstriper

Quote from: DocktorJJ on June 13, 2017, 04:08:38 PM
Folks it has gotten more interesting I have found at Rural King, in Florida, a 28 oz.  (793g.)  can of all Natural "Camp Traditions" canned ground beef.  Finally ground beef that does not need refrigeration.  My wife has stated she will NOT eat it. We will be trying it on our July trip. Label says, "AFTER OPENING, DRAIN WATER FROM CAN AND SKIM FAT OFF THE TOP" - Yum!  They say it makes perfect sloppy Joe's and great tasting tacos. The stuff is from Minnesota?  Remember:  Spam is celebrated in Austin, Minnesota. Makes one wonder LOL

One step closer to realizing my dream of aerosol meat in a can. Meat-whiz ! In taco, sloppy joe, hot dog, sausage, and salisbury steak flavors !

Anyone for spaghetti and meat dollops ? I know I am.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merlin

Ymmm.   

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, I'll pass along that the current issue of Trailer Life magazine has a story about the Spam museum in Austin, MN. Who knew?

http://www.spam.com/museum

Michigan