New member intro and picture

Started by Tiger Rag, April 28, 2017, 11:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger Rag

Just bought our first truck camper after several years of looking.  Found a lot of old wooden framed rotted and delaminated TC's in NC in the budget I wanted to keep within.  Finally expanded my search westward where there are many more.  That plus all the rotted, leaky, and delaminated TC's I had found pushed me toward the Camplite models.  I ended up buying a Camplite Quicksilver TC10 in Colorado.  Seems to be a really good fit for our family with the top bunk over the couch and the low maintenance construction.  Here is a picture after picking it up in Colorado.  It was my 9 year old's spring break so we made picking up the TC an adventure.  Spent some time in Colorado Springs and Estes Park - Rocky Mountain National Park.  A few small issues on the initial trip like a bad battery but we were fairly well prepared. Camped our way back home for great family memories.

gbpack

Nice looking rig! Welcome to the forum

Merlin

Michigan

Paul

Welcome nice rig and truck! Hope to read some of your adventures!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Tiger Rag

Thank you everyone.  I think the bones of the camper are very solid.  Just trouble shooting a couple issues.  I'll post them in a different thread. So far the fit seems to be very good for our family and our needs.

Lap527

Here is our 2013 TC 10.0. We bought it new and downsized from a 32' fifth wheel.
We are an all aluminum Livin Lite family. We currently own a 2013 Camplite 10.0 Truck camper and a 2016 21RBS travel trailer.  No wood ...No Rot!!

Merlin

Michigan

Lap527

Thanks Merlin and I believe you were on the living lite forum. I used to post there sometimes when we were having nightmares with our refrigerator.   After 3 miserable years we finally figured it out and enjoy our refrigerator now.  :)   It's all good now!
We are an all aluminum Livin Lite family. We currently own a 2013 Camplite 10.0 Truck camper and a 2016 21RBS travel trailer.  No wood ...No Rot!!