Found you by mistake 😊

Started by Haappycamper, July 02, 2017, 06:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haappycamper

Glad to have found this forum.
I have a 2013 QS10.0 that I bought new after doing a lot of research. Needed something light I could pull with my new car, but also something I could open by myself. I liked the idea of aluminum after finding soft spots in the floor of my hybrid travel trailer. I do everything outside, so all I really needed was a real nice tent on wheels with storage. Basic, low maintenance, and will last many years...I'm thrilled with my choice!
So hello to all, and happy camping!

Merlin

And a happy mistake it was! Welcome and yes, Haappy Camping  8)
Michigan

gbpack

Welcome to the forum and have a great time camping!

catmanriff

Quote from: Haappycamper on July 02, 2017, 06:18:23 PM
Glad to have found this forum.
I have a 2013 QS10.0 that I bought new after doing a lot of research. Needed something light I could pull with my new car, but also something I could open by myself. I liked the idea of aluminum after finding soft spots in the floor of my hybrid travel trailer. I do everything outside, so all I really needed was a real nice tent on wheels with storage. Basic, low maintenance, and will last many years...I'm thrilled with my choice!
So hello to all, and happy camping!

Hello!

My wife and I had the same idea in terms of needs. No complex systems, no tanks. Not even LP. Hopefully the  tent part can last a long while, and we'll be happy. We do most things outside. The dinette is for evening card or Yatzee games, a sometimes meal. We'll be working on the dinette cushions and such a bit. The 12v fans and lights are perfect. We added two memory foam mattresses that we double up for sleeping. Carpet cut out for the floors.

Johnc

Pretty sure you'll love your 10.0, I know we do! This site is awesome for ideas and solutions. Safe travels!