Ideas and Input Needed

Started by Paul, February 02, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinstriper

Quote from: leslie on February 20, 2017, 10:47:04 PM
Paul, I just contributed my $12 to keep this forum going. Sorry I came so late to the party, but some sorry excuse for a human being stole my identity and emptied my checking account. All my cards were cancelled, as were my husband's cards as well.

We lived below our means for a long time while we saved for retirement. We have been denied access to our own money for awhile, and have had to count our pennies just to scrape by while we waited to be able to use our own money again. To say this has been a hassle, is an understatement. This is not what we saved for.

Enough venting. Just wanted to make my contribution to the forum.

Ididntdoitnobodysawmeyoucantproveannything

Paul

Paul, I just contributed my $12 to keep this forum going. Sorry I came so late to the party, but some sorry excuse for a human being stole my identity and emptied my checking account. All my cards were cancelled, as were my husband's cards as well.

We lived below our means for a long time while we saved for retirement. We have been denied access to our own money for awhile, and have had to count our pennies just to scrape by while we waited to be able to use our own money again. To say this has been a hassle, is an understatement. This is not what we saved for.

Wow that is really not fun I hope you were able to recover your money! It's something we don't really think about but it could happen to anyone. Thank you for your contribution!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Merlin

Wow. Yuck. Since this could happen to anyone and maybe especially while we are out camping and using non-secure Internet connections, when you get a chance post some lessons-learned in the Off-Topic section. I'll bet others would appreciate some advice, after you figure out what happened and how to avoid it in the future.
Michigan

PaulJ

Do we not need a place on the Main Forum heading for this?  It has been over a year and don't we all need to reUp or support for this Forum or like Livin Lite are we going to just go away? I got my $12.00 ready??? Another year???

Steve Sanders

Since I joined after this was done last year, I didn't even know about it. I'll be glad to help out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Merlin

Good to bring this up again! The thread for contributing is right at the top of the forum: "Premium Member".

https://aluminumcamperforum.com/index.php?topic=378.msg2375
Michigan

Steve Sanders

Since I use Taptalk, it's not as obvious. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Paul

Thank you for bringing this back. The premium membership fee is used to pay the operating cost of this website that way the website can stay independant and ad free. The forum won't go away like Livin Lite!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

ADR

I'm in!    It is refreshing to go to a forum and not be hit with 40 trackers and infinite ads!

catmanriff

Done. Glad to contribute. Need more posts so I can avoid work or reading the news  ;D

Paul

Quote from: catmanriff on February 22, 2018, 01:56:33 PM
Done. Glad to contribute. Need more posts so I can avoid work or reading the news  ;D

Thanks! Haha
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS