Hello from Livin' Lite!

Started by ChristianM, July 29, 2015, 12:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChristianM

Hi Livin' Lite Family!
Our names are Taylor and Christian from Livin' Lite, and we are so excited to join your forum!
It is a treasure trove of useful information, vital questions and (most importantly) stories about your journeys as RVers.  We are here because we want to know more about you! We are part of a new initiative at Livin Lite committed to forming better relationships with our owners, and learning more about the RVing lifestyle.  Our goal is to get to know you not as customers, but as campers, journeyers, and adventurers.
(Note:  We are not a part of the customer service department, but would be happy to try to connect you with individuals that can help you, should the need arise. We're here to help!)
   We are looking forward to this opportunity to get to know our Livin Lite family better than ever before.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Journey On!
Christian and Taylor
cmuffoletto@crossroadsrv.com
ttroup@crossroadsrv.com
Livin Lite Marketing/ Public Relations.
A native Floridian surviving in the Arctic tundra (aka, Indiana).

Paul

Hi Christian and Taylor, I am happy that you joined this forum! Looking forward to read your posts! Welcome
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

rideandfly

Welcome Taylor and Christian!!!!!!!

Debbie & I will be visiting your plant next month and hopefully meet both of you!!!!!
Bill

djsamuel

Welcome!  Glad to see LivinLite take a role online!  Are the Crossroads email addresses indicative of any change at LivinLite?  I realize both are owned by Thor, but are there plans to absorb LivinLite into Crossroads?

PEIslander

Hi Taylor and Christian!

I too am glad you joined this forum and I trust you'll have fun participating. In 2012 I had a small but mighty custom CL11FDB made for me. I drove from beautiful >> Prince Edward Island << all the way to Wakarusa to pick it up. I really enjoyed your area (and especially the 'Thrasher's Dinner' at the Amish Centre and the Giant Jelly Beans in town).

I have a question for you. I'm thinking it would be a good thing if Livin'Lite had a camper or two that employees without their own trailer could sign out for their personal use. Is there such a thing already in place? To me it seems like it would be a great way for Livin'Lite to have their employees really engage with the products you are creating and the customers who make that happen. If there isn't a program like that bring it up with Scott! He's a smart guy and will see the value in the idea.
"Beer is proof that God loves us" - Ben Franklin

ChristianM

Quote from: djsamuel on July 29, 2015, 04:24:54 PM
Welcome!  Glad to see LivinLite take a role online!  Are the Crossroads email addresses indicative of any change at LivinLite?  I realize both are owned by Thor, but are there plans to absorb LivinLite into Crossroads?

Hi There!
Nope, all email addresses should stay the same:-)

And the only big difference is that Livin' Lite and CrossRoads now share a corporate office (and some of the corporate staff as well). They are remaining separate brands!

ChristianM

Quote from: PEIslander on July 29, 2015, 09:56:53 PM
Hi Taylor and Christian!

I too am glad you joined this forum and I trust you'll have fun participating. In 2012 I had a small but mighty custom CL11FDB made for me. I drove from beautiful >> Prince Edward Island << all the way to Wakarusa to pick it up. I really enjoyed your area (and especially the 'Thrasher's Dinner' at the Amish Centre and the Giant Jelly Beans in town).

I have a question for you. I'm thinking it would be a good thing if Livin'Lite had a camper or two that employees without their own trailer could sign out for their personal use. Is there such a thing already in place? To me it seems like it would be a great way for Livin'Lite to have their employees really engage with the products you are creating and the customers who make that happen. If there isn't a program like that bring it up with Scott! He's a smart guy and will see the value in the idea.

Hi!
Glad you got to come down and sample some "stick to your ribs" Amish Cuisine! It's life changing to say the least ;-)

Hmm, not sure if Livin' lite currently does that, but I know CrossRoads does. I will check and see if they do, and if they don't- see if we can get something set up at one of the nearby campgrounds. What a great way for the salespeople to get up close and personal with the products!

Thanks for the input!

Merlin

Not to digress too much from camping, but one of my all-time favorite places to eat is the Amish Das Essenhaus in Middlebury. My wife and I stopped there on our trip to do the factory tour back before LL moved.
Michigan

whitecastleman

Hi Christian and Taylor-

Welcome to this group.  I'm a bit confused about your relationship with LivinLite, though, since your email has Crossroad RV in it.  What is the connection between the two groups?

Glad to hear that LL is reaching out to its customer base.  I've been an enthusiastic owner of my QS 6.0 since 2012 and recently had an extremely unpleasant experience trying to order a part directly from LL.  Frankly, I felt that I was lied to and in frustration I just canceled my order and took my business elsewhere (and received super customer service from the other company).  Anyway, as you review the various forums you will find that the LL owners are very loyal and are big promoters of the product.  Welcome!

DavidM

There are very few things that I would order from Livin Lite. Maybe unique things that an individual can't order, but I can't think of one right now. Or something difficult to find, like maybe the cabinet latches. Living Lite just isn't set up for one off orders from individuals.

Much better to order from guys like Camping World, eTrailer, etc, who are set up to serve individuals.

David

whitecastleman

Tried to order the custom awning for my 6.0

ChristianM

Quote from: whitecastleman on August 13, 2015, 04:27:13 PM
Hi Christian and Taylor-

Welcome to this group.  I'm a bit confused about your relationship with LivinLite, though, since your email has Crossroad RV in it.  What is the connection between the two groups?

Glad to hear that LL is reaching out to its customer base.  I've been an enthusiastic owner of my QS 6.0 since 2012 and recently had an extremely unpleasant experience trying to order a part directly from LL.  Frankly, I felt that I was lied to and in frustration I just canceled my order and took my business elsewhere (and received super customer service from the other company).  Anyway, as you review the various forums you will find that the LL owners are very loyal and are big promoters of the product.  Welcome!

Hi There!

Livin Lite was purchased by Thor a while back, and is now sharing a corporate office with CrossRoads and Redwood. No further relationship besides sharing SOME staff and SOME office space. For example, I am part of an initiative to form better relationships with our owners groups. It is the goal of Livin Lite to have better participation on the forums, as well as on social media. That way, when you guys have good and bad experiences...they are being heard and passed on to those who can help. I am so sorry that I wasn't able to help when you had your frustrating experience, but should you ever need help like that again, I am only a direct message or an email away!

Thanks!
Christian