2015 21- no longer on their web site

Started by Popup2012, February 21, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Popup2012

Princess Craft in Austin,TX has a 21 that according to the pictures has twin beds just like the 16TBS.  I have never seen one like this,  must have been custom. I stopped by and took a look at this trailer today. It has to be a custom unit as beside the twin beds it is a very light blue.  Nice and clean inside and out but a little over priced. If they come down on the price probably a nice Livin LIte for someone.

charliem

When Scott Tuttle owned LivinLite they would accept custom orders, some  fairly extensive. Several members got that twin bed mod; it makes a lot of sense and was fairly simple. That 2015 is probably one of the last before Thor bought LL. Thor accepts ZERO custom requests.
Any 20 minute job can be stretched to a week with proper planning

Charlie
Northern Colorado
2014 21RBS
2013 Tacoma supercharged 4.0L V6
E2 WDH, P3 controller

gibby

Quote from: Popup2012 on February 21, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
Princess Craft in Austin,TX has a 21 that according to the pictures has twin beds just like the 16TBS.  I have never seen one like this,  must have been custom.

I went and looked the pictures up, that is a pretty cool idea, and it looks great.
2014 21RBS
2121 F150 Lariat ,  3.5 Ecoboost, 4X4, SuperCrew

Capt J-rod

I kinda like that idea. The closet between the twins would kinda be weird. It would be better for trips with the guys because you would be easier to sleep 3. That dealer has some really nice units including Lance. I think the price is reasonable, but $20k would be a little more reasonable.

Popup2012

I bought 2 Aliners from Princess Craft and only have good things to say about them.  The only reason I bought my Livin lite from someone else is I wanted one of the last 4 wheel 16 TBS.  Had to drive to NC from TX to get it.