The new livinlite-owners.com forum

Started by DavidM, February 16, 2017, 05:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidM

I must have gotten bored this afternoon, so I spent a half hour perusing the new livinlite-owners.com forum. It is better than I expected. You see some of the same questions asked concurrently on both here and there. I like the answers here better of course. And many of the old questions are asked again, like the breakaway battery. BTW, I learned that LL doesn't use them anymore- yay!!

I think the main plus for that forum is that Dan Miller, a LL employee who used to post sporadically on the old forum is now very active on the new one. He even answered the dreaded frame crack question fairly- well as fairly as any employee could. It reminds me of the Oliver camper forum, which is a very closely supported factory forum. I predicted otherwise and am now pleasantly surprised that I was wrong.

So even though I will dedicate my energy to this forum, I will drop in to the livinlite-owners forum periodically. I would encourage all of you to do the same.

David

Paul

2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

idlerockfarm

Thanks for the update. I'm curious about that battery information but couldn't find it in my search. I'll try again later.