Refrigerator Help Please

Started by GoElectric, July 09, 2023, 10:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoElectric

We have a Dometic RM2554 3-Way Refrigerator that has stopped working. Control panel in front works. Propane, DC, and AC works and comes on. I took a multimeter and check the 2 glass fuses and the 30 amp slotted fuse and all good.  It is getting AC and DC power to the control board in back.  There appears to be no ammonia leaks.  The hot side is getting hot, but cold side is not getting cold. Attached is a picture of the back of ours.  Is there any pressure switch, or valve that can be reset, or anything else I am missing?  Thanks in advance!
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.  John 10:10

GoElectric

I believe I have got it fixed. Researched online and it said remove it and turn upside down for a couple of hours and then each side for a while to allow it to burp to allow the ammonia and water to flow freely in the lines again. Reinstalled about an hour ago and it is starting to cool.
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.  John 10:10

Merlin

Michigan