Just had to buy one!

Started by spirit7ministry, June 23, 2019, 10:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spirit7ministry

Hi,
My wife and I just purchased a 2015 14 DBS.  We have owned several other trailers and have dealt with all the problems associated with trailers that have wood components.  Fortunately I have the knowledge and ability to do my own repairs, but don't have a work area out of the weather to do major repairs.  We just completed extensive repairs on our North Trail, which took entirely too long due to weather constraints.  We were not familiar with Livin Lite until my sister purchased a 2014 14 DBS about a year ago from PPL in Houston.  I was impressed with the build quality and the components.   Since then, I had been toying with the idea of purchasing a Livin Lite, but couldn't locate a 14 or 16 with the dual axles at a decent price.  One popped up on the internet last week at a good price, so we scooped it up.  The great thing is, other than normal maintenance, there shouldn't be anything major to repair.  Long story short, will be looking for a source for the azdel in order to do some custom mods.  God bless and safe travels.

Merlin

Welcome!  The 14DBS is a nice unit. Let the mods begin! Azdel has been hard to find in small quantities (meaning less than a pallet of 4X8 sheets). Let us know if you scare some up.
Michigan

john

congratulations! You will not be disappointed.

spirit7ministry

Thank ya'll for the welcomes!

gbpack

Welcome to our group! You'll really enjoy the trailer. Happy Camping!