Request for tutorial

Started by Paul, December 22, 2016, 11:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

I would like to have a volunteer that would be willing to do a tutorial on how to post pictures on this forum, either with a step by step tutorial with screenshot or with a video.
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Merlin

Paul, Great idea, but......

There are so many ways to take photos now and so many ways to store them and so many formats to use that learning the back end of photo posting is really up to the photographer.

You've made the front end really easy with the "Attachments and Other Options" button on the reply screen, so once folks have created a file that can be transferred it's a non-problem.

It's the creation of the photos files to begin with and knowing where/how to access them that everyone has to work out for themselves, based on their choice of cameras, iPhones, Android, computer, photo storing software/location etc. It would be a big challenge to cover all the possibilities available today in a tutorial!!!!!

For example, I take photos with a Nikon camera and store all my photographs in the Photos app on my iMAC. If I want to post a photo, I just move it to my document folder on the iMAC and then select that file in the forum reply box. That process would not be relevant to a PC user or an Android phone photographer, or someone who stores photos in a cloud or someone using Tapatalk. So, sorry to be so analytical and complicated on this, but your request seems deceptively too simple!

If you think it's worth it, I'll be happy to do screen shots of the process I use, but I'm not sure how many folks that would help?
Michigan

Paul

Maybe just the process related to this forum without going into details about how to resize photo etc. What di you think?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Pro
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Pinstriper

I made an 8 minute video on this, showing 5 different ways of doing it.

However, I can't figure out how to post the video, so....

Paul

Youtube?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk Pro
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS