Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

leslie

Paul, you are blessed! If you should spot some Spam out in the wild, or in its natural habitat (grocery store shelf),  just move away slowly and don't look back!

pjcd

Pinstriper

I love it ! I'm having spam, eggs, sausage and spam.

PaulJ

I LOVE it PJ

I knew a SPAM recipe would make everyone smile!

I had forgotten about that Clip. You get A+++ for posting it.

catmanriff

Sliced thin and fried like bacon, spam is really good. Scrambled eggs, white rice. Mmmm

Pinstriper

I would like to revise my prior post to "Spam, Bacon, Sausage and Spam."

Although a side of eggs would not be out of order. Especially is I could substitute Spam for the eggs.

Paul

I asked my wife and she said that she already ate Spam! I also saw it at the grocery store. Might try it some time I am curious now lol
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

mojospeople

We were in Hawaii for vacation recently and I couldn't believe the amount of Spam available in various forms at all sorts of restaurants. Then in the grocery store we noticed an entire section devoted to about a dozen different flavors and variations of Spam. I worked 23 years in the grocery business and had only ever seen plain old Spam in the blue can. I had always heard it was popular there but I had no idea how popular!

Pinstriper

Spam is made from all the parts of the pig that weren't good enough to make it into a hot dog.

pjcd

Here's something I never saw before........ spam sushi

rideandfly

Bill

catmanriff

It's planning time , meals for one week. Frozen chicken, steaks, veggies(peas, corn, spinach) spaghetti sauce, hamburger helper, Mac & cheese. Eggs, bacon, English muffins, bacon. Hamburger, buns, tuna, soup....