What mods have you done on your tc?

Started by Lap527, September 13, 2018, 12:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lap527

Just curious as we have done quite a few.  I want to see if there is any out there that we would like to do.
We are an all aluminum Livin Lite family. We currently own a 2013 Camplite 10.0 Truck camper and a 2016 21RBS travel trailer.  No wood ...No Rot!!

Lap527

Hmmmm..... guess I will list a few. We replaced the worthless omnidirectional  antenna.  Yes, had to cut hole in roof but it was so worth it and so far no problems.   We also extended the arms on the TV mount. It appeared not to come around as much as we liked.  Also, replaced the mattress with standard one so we have plenty room on the sides for our duffel bags for our clothes. The dealership put a 10' awning on our TC before we took possession. We also added led lights except in the bathroom. Since it's only us 2 we took out the bunk over the couch. Command hooks are used throughout  also. The worthless table is gone and have replaced it with an aluminum table from wally world. Our carpet is a one piece of carpet from Lowe's that is cut to conform to all the angles of the floor.  Lastly, we had a 3 year problem with refrigerator but finally figured out the wind turbulence while traveling messed up the air flow on backside of fridge. We created some covers using rv oven vents and sheets of aluminum and it works great now.   Sooooo for now all is good until I can think of something else. ;D
We are an all aluminum Livin Lite family. We currently own a 2013 Camplite 10.0 Truck camper and a 2016 21RBS travel trailer.  No wood ...No Rot!!

Merlin

Good mods! Poke around a bit in the Camplite and Bearcat and Quicksilver sections too. You'll likely find some ideas for mods and there are many more travel trailer owners than truck camper owners on ACF. I really like the looks of the Camplite truck campers and the interior layout is nice too.
Michigan