2011 13RDB coming up for sale. SOLD

Started by hankrdb13, September 16, 2021, 09:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hankrdb13

SORRY, CAMPER SOLD We have owned this 2011 13 RDB since 2013, and spent many happy hours camping in it.  We have upgraded to a 14 dbs and now will be selling the 13 rdb.  Its a great lightweight camper--one of the originals and the first year they had propane and propane appliances onboard.  All original with a 3-way fridge, a/c, furnace, hot water heater and two burner propane stove that can be used inside or outside on mount attached to side of camper, an option only on this particular year for CampLite..  This is a rear dinette model (queen bed) with an additional flip up bunk and jackknife couch.,  Wet bath/shower/toilet combo.  Trailer can sleep 4 with bunk.  I have removed bunk and installed wire rack shelving and a hanging clothes space. The shelving is easily removed and bunk and mattress re-installed.  I have also installed wire rack shelving on sides over dinette benches.  Great storage for a small camper, in addition to the overhead and under dinette storage. We used it as a 2 person and occasional 3 person sleeper.  I had the rear bumper fortified with additional aluminum 2x4, according to factory recommendations, in order to attach spare tire and carrier. I also added double 20lb. propane tanks with auto changeover regulator and tank cover, and installed aluminum racks for carrying two house batteries.  Trailer only has one battery, but rack is there. New tires, new complete brake assemblies which include new backing plates, brake shoes and magnets, and new wheel bearings and races.  Trailer has a 2500lb Dexter torflex axle and unladen weight is 1725 lbs. The awning has some tears which are taped with awning tape and it does not leak. The bottom of the door has some of the familiar early Camplite blemishes/blisters which can be easily covered with a piece of diamond plate as others have done. Photos at the folowing link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QzMtZcYY3Xz6P93SA        I will add more photos of inside tomorrow.   This is a great camper--all aluminum inside and out, with Azdel on inside walls. No rot, no worries. Asking $14,000.
9/17/21  added some more photos.  Forgot to mention that the dinette cushions have been replaced with Luxury Firm High Density Foam from Foam N' More. Very comfortable and supportive sleeping. Additional pictures show the braced rear bumper and the stove set up outside, plus some more inside photos showing space and racks and shelving.  The stove can also be set up on the counter inside for indoor cooking.  We mostly cooked outside and are non-smokers.  I can re-install the fold down bunk and mattress if that is preferred.  It will go with the camper either way. Located in north country of NY, 100 mi north of Albany on VT border.

dtwdawn

I am very interested. Where are you located?

hankrdb13

Hello. We are in way upstate NY, 100 miles north of Albany on VT border.  It's great trailer. Where are you located??