Camplite window

Started by Miclite2270, September 28, 2023, 02:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miclite2270

Help! Anyone know where I can find the small kitchen Dometic/Seitz window for my 2014 Camplite 16DB trailer. It blew off on highway. I would also appreciate a picture of the transparent window sticker from a similar Camplite so I can have actual model & dimensions to continue my search. Thanks!

Merlin

Last I heard, the original double insulated windows on Camplites are not available, at least at a reasonable cost. Someone might have found one in England but window plus shipping was over $1K. My best suggestion is to measure the opening and start looking at RV window supply sites for a different type. Or go to a RV dealer and have them put on a new one of a different style. It will still be a couple hundred dollars.
Here is one source that others have had some luck with, but not original equipment. 

https://www.rvglass.com
Michigan

Miclite2270

Help! I need a picture of a kitchen window from a 2014 16DB or DBS Camplite trailer. Mine blew off & am working with Caravan crazy in England for a replacement. A pic & the exact measurement of the acrylic pane would be super helpful, as would a pic of the small manufacturers sticker on the upper R-hand corner of the window. Also, if anyone knows the actual RO cutout dimension.
Thank you!

Merlin

Send me your email via a forum message and I'll get you a couple of photos of mine. I'm sure the 14 and 16 Camplites had the same kitchen window.
Michigan

Merlin

Quote from: Miclite2270 on October 30, 2023, 05:37:22 PMHelp! I need a picture of a kitchen window from a 2014 16DB or DBS Camplite trailer. Mine blew off & am working with Caravan crazy in England for a replacement. A pic & the exact measurement of the acrylic pane would be super helpful, as would a pic of the small manufacturers sticker on the upper R-hand corner of the window. Also, if anyone knows the actual RO cutout dimension.
Thank you!

I have photos to email you.
Michigan

Merlin

Michigan