Alto by Safari Condo

Started by Steve and Dana, January 07, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrampaKilt

Not clear in these posts is the other TT made by Safari Condo, one with a fixed roof (F1743).  I agonized over this beauty for months back in 2014, but in the end, I couldn't get over the cost. The base is fairly bare bones, as well; it doesn't take much to add thousands to the price. Though our CL14DB is not nearly as stylish, it does have a dry bath in about the same footprint as the Alto and the tandem wheels are très magnifique. I suppose the CL being 15K less helped!

For US residents who want the only truly all aluminum TT being manufactured now, don't mind a wet bath, love haute design plus exceptional quality and have some extra $$, then this is a good time to buy an Alto. $34K CAD, base for the F1743, is about $27K USD.

The Altos are truly an eastern Canada product, I've only seen one in BC and Alberta. GK

Paul

Quote from: GrampaKilt on February 14, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

The Altos are truly an eastern Canada product, I've only seen one in BC and Alberta. GK

You are right! I see them often in New Brunswick and Quebec! Most of the one I see in New Brunswick have Quebec license plate
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS