Handy Box For All My Kitchen Stuff

Started by whitecastleman, February 29, 2016, 02:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitecastleman

I bought this tool box on Amazon that I am using to store all my kitchen stuff-  i.e. utensils, spices, plates, mugs, bowls, electric skillet, plastic table cloth, etc.  It sure is handy to have a convenient box that is all packed and ready to go whenever I need it.

http://www.amazon.com/Keter-Masterloader-Portable-Organizer-Solution/dp/B00PX0YTNQ

rideandfly

Yep, nice looking storage container. Looks like a fine portable way to organize & store kitchen stuff!!!!
Bill

Paul

Wow it looks like a really good and portable storage container
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

pjcd

Robert

Quote from: pjcd on December 31, 2016, 12:44:39 PM
Is it water / weather proof?

Looking closely at the photo, I doubt the seam where the lid compartments slide together is completely waterproof,  but barring a driving rainstorm, I imagine the contents would not get very wet.  Are you thinking of carrying this on the outside of your camper or TV while traveling?  Or just leaving it outdoors at the campground?

While I don't have this particular box, I can attest to Keter's quality, owning about 5 of their smaller tool boxes and one of their earlier folding work tables.  For plastic products, I haven't seen anything else that has near the level of functionality and durability as Keter.  Some of the better Craftsman plastic toolboxes are re-badged Keters.
Mid Life
Is Good!

pjcd

I was just curious, I use a chuck box when I go camping without the Camplite.

whitecastleman

Not sure if my box is water proof or not since I never kept it out in the rain.  It was in my Jeep during traveling and under the awning at the campsite.  UPDATE- when I moved from a QS 6.0 to my current 8.0 I found that my box was no longer needed since all of my utensils/kitchen items is now kept in the cabinet under the sink.  I bought a small 3-drawer unit that fits right in the cabinet and my utensils go in the top drawer with other items in the other drawers.  Plates are on top.

catmanriff

Quote from: pjcd on January 02, 2017, 09:10:56 PM
I was just curious, I use a chuck box when I go camping without the Camplite.

I'm planning a chuck box project for spring. probably a small version. Paper towels, spices, three drawers, place to hang spatulas and spoons.

your's looks very nice.

pjcd

There's a base that slides over the top and secures everything from falling out. The base can be used as a stand if there is no table around.

catmanriff