Breakfast for one-

Started by whitecastleman, July 24, 2015, 02:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitecastleman

My one pan breakfast involves frying the bacon, removing some grease, adding a bit of butter, dipping the bread in eggs and frying, and enjoying with hot coffee.  Afterwards, I wipe out the frying pan with paper towels, add soap and water and use it to wash my plate and utensils.

Paul

Wow that seem to be a good breakfast!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

rideandfly

Looks tasty!!!!   

Started using an electric skillet too, and really like it. We use Clorox wipes to clean the skillet, cook utensils, and coffee mugs.
Bill

PEIslander

You've made me hungry! We call the bread dipped in egg 'French Toast' although its recipe usually includes some milk in with the egg. Milk or no milk -- still tasty.

What's in your little bottle? Are you drinking those little airplane bottles of booze as a hangover cure?  ::)
"Beer is proof that God loves us" - Ben Franklin

djsamuel

Quote from: PEIslander on July 26, 2015, 08:08:30 AM

What's in your little bottle? Are you drinking those little airplane bottles of booze as a hangover cure?  ::)

The little bottle looks like a syrup bottle from Cracker barrel.  :D

whitecastleman

I'm impressed that you noticed the little bottle, PEIslander!  djsamuel was right, though- it's a small bottle of maple syrup from Cracker Barrel. 

djsamuel

whitecastleman

Also, the cup in the upper left of the pic is orange juice.

djsamuel

Every time I see that picture I crave french toast!

catmanriff

whitecastleman

Don't forget to sprinkle some cinnamon on it. 

Pinstriper

The best breakfast for one is actually breakfast for two, eaten by one.

Extra bacon, extra sausage, extra hashbrowns !

catmanriff

Indeed!

I always plan to have leftover steak for breakfast but I cook and finish my steak night before

Also I tend to eat one slice of bacon per every three to four I cook. Then I will still portion myself some bacon on top of that...because the sample bacon doesn't count

joeyholmes

Wow! That's making me hungry! I saw a recipe for french toast done with strawberries and cream cheese rolled up in pieces of bread. Dip the whole lot in egg and fry away.

gbpack

When we make French Toast we also put in some nutmeg and vanilla (along with the egg and milk wash, and cinnamon as well)! Then pure maple syrup on top! Yum!