Countertop and table changes 16bhb

Started by Dean, July 04, 2020, 01:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean

We bought a 2015 and the popup table both had signs of issue. The weakest link I found so far so we decided to change both as masonite and Styrofoam covered by laminate is not a good substitute for a decent product. Went with Corian and new stainless sink to replace the plastic one along with a Moen faucet. Increased the height of the back splash a little. The table was cracked up on several edges and we wanted to change the size to fit a different bedding so I built a small piece of fill, then reused the original table legs with a pine top. Put some rubber feet on some large cutting boards to optimize usable counter space.

Paul

That's nice a round sink! I like the colour of the table!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

GrampaKilt

If I were to do it again, instead of quartzite (I bought a cutoff very cheap), I would take the time to find some Corian. Very nice job. And the color of the table has a very summery and carefree vibe to it. GK

Merlin

The Corian looks very professional! And I love the sink and faucet. Nice work.
Michigan

Sylvain

It looks great!  We may replace our counter top with Corian next year.  How heavy is a counter top like yours?

gbpack

Nice job! Looks great! You'll really enjoy that.

Dean

Quote from: Sylvain on July 06, 2020, 09:57:04 PM
It looks great!  We may replace our counter top with Corian next year.  How heavy is a counter top like yours?

The countertop sink and faucet was under 30lb add. The product is heavier but since I did a larger sink it didn't add that much. On dual axle plenty of room in weight capacity.