RV Bidet

Started by Chappy133, January 03, 2021, 12:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chappy133

With all the toilet paper shortages we added a fancy bidet toilet seat in our home master bath.  It is one of those fancy heated seats and water models. I have learned to truly appreciate the undercarriage washings.  Well I now want to have this feature in our camper so I pinged the googles and found a good RV Bidet installation guide.  This is a very basic bidet without all the bells and whistles but since out goal is to dry camp we wanted a non electric version.  I have everything ordered up and plan on getting this installed in time for our first trip of the spring.  I will let you know how it goes. 

https://avoidpitfalls.com/rv-bidet/
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

Merlin

Michigan

bcsnave

I might have to give it a try...butt....this seems to be a real crappy thread
Camping –
Where friends & marshmallows get toasted at the same time!

Merlin

Quote from: bcsnave on January 14, 2021, 08:47:11 PM
I might have to give it a try...butt....this seems to be a real crappy thread

Careful, or you'll get sent to the forum outhouse for those awful puns.  ;)
Michigan

Paul

I have discovered Bidet because we installed one at home to clean washable diapers. One day I decided to give it a try and wow! I have been using it since then! I have one on all my toilets! I moved to a new house recently and brought my bidets with me! When we were going camping I was always complaining that I didn't had one! Now I am a happy camper!

The one I installed in my trailer is the same that I use at home, it's simple and get the job done!

I hate toilet paper now

Seriously it's the best thing!
2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

GrampaKilt

Why are these posts making my cheeks flush? GK

Chappy133

Well did the install today but didn't have water yet on board to check my work. Still below freezing here at night. Work is easier with the commode out of the way.
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
Easton, PA

Chappy133

2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
Easton, PA