2014 16DBS for sale - SOLD

Started by dontibbetts, October 31, 2023, 08:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontibbetts

Selling my beloved trailer because I'm moving overseas.  I bought this from a listing on this forum a few years ago and we have thoroughly enjoyed this camper in the meantime. It's been all over the southeast from Florida to Virginia and every state in between and lots of trips within a few hundred miles of home in Alabama and Tennessee.  We're located in North Alabama and have one more trip planned to Florida for Thanksgiving.  After that, it's available from here or if we had a buyer down south we could possibly arrange a meet up on our way back here the week after Thanksgiving.

It has a few additions/upgrades:
- Fantastic fan in living room
- thermostat for the furnace
- receiver added to back bumper for bike rack
- custom mattress that is extremely comfortable (I sleep better in this camper than anywhere else).
- custom tape mod to reattach the failing laminate countertop  :D

The camper is pretty dirty on the outside in these pictures (taken last week) because it's been stored outside at my in-law's for a couple months now and I haven't been able to get over to wash it.  Everything works except for the aforementioned countertop glue.

I have not listed it locally yet because I wanted to make it available to the aluminum camper fanatics (like me) first.  Available anytime after December 1st.  Asking price is $17,000 and will include everything you need to set up and camp. Basically everything shown with the camper in these pictures comes with it with the exception of the X-chocks and the surge protector.  Additionally, the kitchen will remain pretty much fully stocked.IMG_8926.jpgIMG_8929.jpgIMG_8930.jpgIMG_8931.jpgIMG_8932.jpgIMG_8933.jpgIMG_8934.jpgIMG_8937.jpgIMG_8974.jpgIMG_8957.jpgIMG_8958.jpgIMG_8959.jpgIMG_8961.jpgIMG_8962.jpgIMG_8964.jpgIMG_8965.jpgIMG_8966.jpgIMG_8967.jpgIMG_8968.jpgIMG_8969.jpgIMG_8970.jpg

Tuikai

Hey there, im interested in purchasing a camplite. I have been healing from an illness and one of the symptoms is severe chemical sensitivities. Im currently looking at trailers as a clean place to live. Im preferably looking for one that has been cleaned with eco friendly products as im very sensitive. I was wondering what kind of chemicals and cleaners you used?

Feel free to contact me at kaituites@hotmail.com

Cheers