Hello everyone!

Started by Lily, December 14, 2017, 08:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Lily greets you all and wishes you the best in the coming year!  She and her companions are about to depart on Sunday for their first great adventure in the Lily II, a 2013 Quicksilver 8.1.  TV is a 2003 Saab Aero with only 198,000 Miles. Leaving frozen and snowy Vermont for points South and West.  First intended camping spot somewhere near Charleston SC.   Itinerary unknown after that.  Stay tuned for updates. Lily the Wonder Coton de Tulear (and chick magnet).

Merlin

Go Lily! Do you have your own special spot in the QS8.1 and the Aero?
Michigan

Lily

Hello Merlin,
Lily says: have yet to find my spot in the Quicksilver (correction: it is an 8.0). Hope to be allowed to sleep on the new heated mattress pad on one of my human companions platform but will likely end up under the table. Anyone have suggestions about good place to camp near Charleston, SC or on South?

Merlin

If I were you, I would claim the heated mattress pad and have your humans sleep under the table.  ;)
Michigan

F3Dawg

Quote from: Lily on December 14, 2017, 09:53:18 PM
Hello Merlin,
Lily says: have yet to find my spot in the Quicksilver (correction: it is an 8.0). Hope to be allowed to sleep on the new heated mattress pad on one of my human companions platform but will likely end up under the table. Anyone have suggestions about good place to camp near Charleston, SC or on South?

James Island County Park and Edisto Beach State Park are nice.

Lily

Thanks for the recommendation!  Edisto Beach was on our radar but will also check out James Island.
Hope to leave tomorrow weather permitting.  Further south hoping to try Fort Clinch on Amelia Island.
Has anyone been there?

Chappy133

The All Stays App is a good tool for looking up campgrounds and reading reviews.  I find it a good planning tool.  Enjoy the warmth and sunshine down south. 
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA

Lily

Thanks so much! We have added the app to our iPad and are using it already.  Will wave to you in Easton when we pass going south via rt 78!
Lily the Wonder Coton de Tulear

Paul

2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Chappy133

Stay warm. We have family in West Bolton-Jericho area. 
2016 LL 21 RBS
2016 LL 16 TBS (Sold)
QS 6.0 (Sold)
2022 F-150 Lariat Ecoboost Supercrew
Easton, PA