Hello from Central MD

Started by Hey Voss, August 28, 2017, 06:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey Voss

Hello All! I'm new to this forum and am looking forward to exchanging information and ideas. I own a 2013 8.0, towed with a VW Passat Wagon TDI. 29 mpg average while towing.
Had the camper for over a year now, with few issues, most of which were covered under the warranty. It sat on the dealers lot for 3yrs, so I expected some issues, but got a great deal on it. Managed to get almost everything replaced under warranty, however finding a dealer to do the warranty work proved to be far more difficult. That having been said, Dan Miller over at KZ RV, was extremely helpful and even sent me some parts directly. I'm hopeful that my little tent camper will bring many years of happy camping!
Glad to have found this forum of like minded campers and am happy to be member!
"Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt." - John Muir

Merlin

Welcome. So far you've got the towing mpg record, by far! What a great set up. I look forward to your adventure reports!  ;D
Michigan

PaulJ

Welcome aboard.  Wish I could get that mileage but then we gotta big truck for the little Lady.  My wife loves her Tundra off road gas hog.

Johnc

Welcome from Western MD. Not many Quicksilvers in the area. Will keep an eye out for you.

Entropy3XD

And a welcome from Southern MD (Chesapeake Beach).  2018 QS 10.0 and 15 MPG with a Sierra 1500.