Decisions on our TC

Started by Lap527, October 30, 2019, 11:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lap527

The TC is great to travel in but we recently, August, bought a 2016 21RBS also.  Me, the wife, is not totally sold on the tt yet.  DH likes the comfort of the tt and rightly so.  I have no problem towing or backing up either rig but wonder if it's worth it to keep both. We have downsized our toys lately, like the boat and buggy gone!  We still have the Harley trike though.  Each camper is in great shape and paid for but the pressure is on...lol.  I guess my fear is that if we sell TC I would never get another one that is like ours.  You can't beat all aluminum and no wood!  Just don't know if keeping 2 campers is worth it. So far I haven't agreed to anything...
We are an all aluminum Livin Lite family. We currently own a 2013 Camplite 10.0 Truck camper and a 2016 21RBS travel trailer.  No wood ...No Rot!!

Paul

2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Sylvain

Not an easy decision to make that's for sure!

Lap527

I made my decision!  It ain't going nowhere until I get so old that I can't climb into the bunk.  I love the thing, but as I close in on 65 we will have to see.   8)
We are an all aluminum Livin Lite family. We currently own a 2013 Camplite 10.0 Truck camper and a 2016 21RBS travel trailer.  No wood ...No Rot!!

Paul

2014 Ford Escape
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2016 Ford F150
2018 Ford F150
2018 Camplite 21BHS

Pinstriper

The only reason to have a TC is so you can tow a boat of horse trailer. OK, it is also better at older campsites that have shorter driveways and won't fit your TT. And it may be preferable on a coast-to-coast where you are traveling every day and only sleeping between full day runs, where you never stay anywhere long enough to benefit from the extra room of the TT.

If they are both paid for, what's forcing a choice ?

Lap527

A husband that wants to have only 1 camper is forcing the choice.  I also think that our age difference is also a factor, he's soon to be 76 and I soon to be 65 and he worries about everything like falling when getting out of the bunk to falling when coming out of the steps.  I have a tendency to fly by the seat of my pants and he is the methodical one that analyzes everything.  As an ex Physical education coach I am more tom boyish and haven't slowed down too much.  LOL!  A week or so camping in the TC is great but a little short on storage but I can live with it. I think after mid April TT will be in NC and going to load TC on truck for short trips here. Still love the Camp Lites!